Toft-Edward's Menagerie-Cedric the Crab-Mini Crochet Kit
Make your own Mini Cedric the Crab with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. A mini aquatic addition to Kerry Lord’s menagerie of crocheted animals. Great for those new to the craft this complete kit contains everything you'll need to create Cedric.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft pure wool in DK Orange, spun in the UK
- A soft grip US size D/3 TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: approx. 3in high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed with fully recyclable and reusable packaging.