Toft-Edward's Menagerie-Geraldine the Duck - Crochet Kit
Make your own Geraldine the Duck with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Morag is a great project for anyone who is familiar with Kerry’s patterns and looking for their next challenge.
Geraldine is a fantastic kit for someone who already knows the basics of crochet.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK, spun in the UK
- A soft grip US Size D/3 TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 7in high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed with fully recyclable and reusable packaging.