Toft - Edward's Menagerie - Abel the Howler Monkey Crochet Kit
Make your own Abel the Howler Monkey with this fun intermediate crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Her design is perfect for adventurous makers and is a great gift for family and friends both young and old.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in Fudge DK, spun in the UK
- 25g of super soft pure wool in Camel DK, spun in the UK
- A soft grip US size D/3 TOFT crochet hook
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Wool needle
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your Monkey.
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 7in high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed with fully recyclable and reusable packaging.