Toft - Edward's Menagerie -Morag the Highland COO - Crochet Kit
Make your own Morag the Highland Coo with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Morag is a great project for anyone who is familiar with Kerry’s patterns and looking for their next challenge. This adorable Highland Coo is crocheted in TOFT’s double knitting wool using the shades of warm Camel with contrasting Oatmeal horns and nose. You’ll be totally smitten!
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Camel and 25g in DK Oatmeal, spun in the UK
- A soft grip US D/3 TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 7in high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed with fully recyclable and reusable packaging.