Toft - Tiger Hat Kit - Knit
You will love the Serengeti Tiger print hat designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. The Tiger-themed colorwork knit pattern is sure to bring a splash of fun to any outfit.
This bundle contains a soft neutral palette of TOFT’s black and camel pure wool DK yarn and one of our natural colored alpaca Pom Poms. Perfect for adding to your spring, summer or winter wardrobes.
This kit contains:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in Black DK, spun in the UK
- 50g of super soft pure wool in Camel DK, spun in the UK
- 1 Black Alpaca fur Pom Pom
- A US size 6 TOFT circular knitting needle
- Wool needle
- Stitch marker
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your hat
- Getting started knit advice leaflet and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Intermediate - level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with knit experience.
Finished size: Approx. 10 inches when lying flat from top to bottom.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
Hand-packed in fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
NOTE: Alpacas are not killed for their fur. The alpaca fur products stocked by TOFT are made from the skins of young alpacas which have unfortunately died through natural causes in Peru. Alpaca pelts are purchased from indigenous farmers and used to create items such as these alpaca fur pom poms. TOFT feels that alpaca fur, when sourced in this way, is an ethical fur product as the alpacas are not harmed and the farmer gets a monetary return on the loss of income caused by the death of one of the herd.