Toft-Edward's Menagerie-Orla The Octopus-Mini Crochet Kit
Make your own Mini Orla the Octopus with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Mini Orla comes in a fantastic pink DK yarn and is a project made for complete beginners. Wonderful if you're getting into crochet for the first time, or just looking for something new.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 25g of super soft pure wool in DK Pink, spun in the UK
- A soft grip US size D/3 TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners.
Finished size: approx. 3in high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed with fully recyclable and reusable packaging.