Kakigori, by Noro - DK Weight
In Japan, Kakigori is a shaved ice desert flavored with syrups, often served in vibrant colors. This delightfully soft, single ply DK weight yarn from Noro is spun from cotton blended with silk, viscose and polyamide for a matt finish with lightly textured, tweedy pops of color. It sure does look delicious! And is perfect for creating bold, contemporary knitwear.
- Weight: DK
- Needle size: US 6 (4.00mm)
- Care instructions: Gentle, cold hand wash only, dry flat.
- Blend: 50% Cotton, 30% Silk, 10% Viscose, 10% Polyamide
- Length: 656 yds (600m) per 7oz (200g) ball
- Yarn tension: 21 sts x 28 rows in 4in (10cm)