Market Bag (Knit) - 2 sessions Aug 13 and 27
This delightful and practical market bag was designed by Lori Rolston (firstname.lastname@example.org) specifically for Sweet Pea Fiber. Lori used our upcycled jeans yarn which has produced a sturdy yet lightweight bag.
This is a 2-session class where several techniques will come in to play. Participants should be very confident beginners or above.
- Emily Ocker's Circular Cast On
- Kfb increases in the round
- Use of double pointed needles as well as circular
- Creating handles
- 3 balls Wool and the Gang Billie Jean Yarn (or approx. 440 yds of cotton, Aran or Worsted weight)
- Size 8 or 9 circular needles with 24” cable (for the majority of the bag)
- Size 8 or 9 circular needles with 16” (this is helpful but not essential for the
- beginning rounds)
- Size 8 or 9 double pointed needles
- Crochet hook (any size G-J) This is used for the cast on
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Skill Level: Confident Beginner and beyond
10% supply discount applied to students.
COVID protocols: All participants must wear masks during class. Please do not attend class if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID.