Knitters of Tomorrow - Children's Knitting Kit - Chunky Weight
Aimed at children 8+, the Knitters of Tomorrow fashion knitting kit covers all the basics to help beginners start their knitting journey with confidence.
With no prior skills needed and easy enough instructions for children to follow, parents are also encouraged to join their children on this empowering journey to discover creative confidence and important skills including motor skills, problem-solving and self-expression.
With video tutorials to guide, children can choose to make either a hat or a scarf.
- Size of hat: 20cm height, circumference when stretched: 36cm
- Size of scarf: 135cm length (without pom-poms). 12cm width
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 2 x 100g S&S Wonder Yarn - Fiber: 10% Wool, 90% Acrylic (Chunky)
- Pair of light-weight US size 11 (8mm) bamboo needles
- Beginner's guide pattern booklet broken down into bitesize lessons
- Plastic sewing needle
Need help? Visit Stitch & Story's online tutorial.