Toft - Unicorn Booties Kit
Designed by best-selling crochet author Kerry Lord and inspired by the favorite characters from TOFT’s much-loved ‘Edward’s Menagerie’ collection.
Whether you are a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you will need to crochet the baby booties, with step-by-step YouTube videos to support all the techniques. These booties can be made in one of four sizes to best fit the infant they are being made for and come as part of a range of ten designs.
This kit contains:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in Cream DK, spun in the UK
- 25g of super soft pure wool in Pink DK, spun in the UK
- A soft grip US size D/3 TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A small amount of premium toy stuffing for the horns
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your infant animal booties.
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Intermediate Level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience.
Every kit contains a graded pattern to make four finished bootie sizes:
- 3-4 in for Newborn
- 4-4.75 in for 0-6 months
- 5.75-5.5 in for 6-12 months
- 5.5-6.25 in for 1-2 years
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
All hand-packed into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.